Educator Preparation Providers
For EPP partners, the goals of the TN GYO Center are to provide technical assistance to create or build upon partnerships with school districts. Specifically, these partnerships achieve the following objectives:
- Meeting the related technical instruction (RTI) needs of Teacher Registered Apprenticeship Program learners.
- Developing apprentice progress monitoring channels.
- Mapping aspiring apprentice admissions processes, identifying barriers and developing solutions.
- Developing instructional leader and pre-apprenticeship pathways.
- Resourcing the development of new pathways targeting competency-based education.
Request for Proposals Process
Each year, the Tennessee Grow Your Own Center facilitates a Request for Proposals (RFP) process to solicit proposals for the allocation of funding in support of registered teacher apprenticeship programs. In collaboration with the Tennessee Department of Education, funds from the state’s Grow Your Own allocation will be awarded to contribute to expenses surrounding apprentices’ tuition, books, fees, and testing, resulting in a no-cost credential for aspiring educators.Learn More
- Arete Public Montessori Residency
- Austin Peay State University
- Cumberland University
- Lincoln Memorial University
- Lipscomb University
- Middle Tennessee State University
- University of Memphis
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- University of Tennessee at Martin
- University of Tennessee Southern